A Phase II Trial of TPIV200/huFR-1 (A Multi-Epitope Anti-Folate Receptor Vaccine) Plus Anti-PD-L1 MEDI4736 (Durvalumab) in Patients With Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; TPIV 200 (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, interim results from this trial are expected in 3Q 2017. To date, 27 patients have been enrolled in this trial.
- 14 Mar 2017 According to TapImmune media release, successfully completing the first safety cohort enabled MSKCC to increase the number of patients that can be enrolled and will subsequently increase the study's enrollment rate, currently more than 50% of patients have been enrolled and an interim analysis is planned in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 17 Nov 2016 According to a TapImmune media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Biotech and Money Investival Showcase 2016.