A Phase II Trial of TPIV200/huFR-1 (A Multi-Epitope Anti-Folate Receptor Vaccine) Plus Anti-PD-L1 MEDI4736 (Durvalumab) in Patients With Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; TPIV 200 (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, interim results (n = 27) from this trial are expected in 1H 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, the company will resume the enrollment and expects to study to be completed as planned in 2018 if the safety profile remains favorable and there are sufficient signs of tumor response.
- 31 May 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, interim results from this trial are expected in 3Q 2017. To date, 27 patients have been enrolled in this trial.