Multi-center (in Korea and Japan), Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Similarity of Efficacy and Safety of LBAL 40mg Subcutaneous Biweekly Injection to Humira 40mg Subcutaneous Biweekly Injection, as Adjunctive Therapy to Methotrexate (MTX), in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Had an Inadequate Response to MTX
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2016 New trial record