Histology-Independent Study of the Multikinase Inhibitor Lucitanib (E3810) in Patients With Advanced Cancer and Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor (FGFR), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptors (VEGFR), or Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor (PDGFR) Pathway Aberrations
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lucitanib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.