SAPPHIRE: A RANDOMIZED, MASKED, CONTROLLED TRIAL TO STUDY THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF SUPRACHOROIDAL CLS-TA IN CONJUNCTION WITH INTRAVITREAL AFLIBERCEPT IN SUBJECTS WITH RETINAL VEIN OCCLUSION
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, patient enrollment in the trial is proceeding as planned, and the company expects to report preliminary data from this trial in the first quarter of 2019.
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2016 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, dosing of the first patient is anticipated in the first half of 2017.