A prospective trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ATI-1501 in children with Clostridium difficile infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metronidazole (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Appili Therapeutics
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an Appili Therapeutics media release, both the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Health Canada have cleared its IND and CTA clinical investigation applications, respectively, to conduct a clinical trial of ATI-1501. The company will begin recruiting subjects in November 2017.
- 28 Apr 2016 New trial record
- 12 Apr 2016 According to an Appili Therapeutics media release, the company plans start clinical trials of ATI-1501 for Clostridium difficile infection in 2017.