A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Suvorexant (MK-4305) for the Treatment of Insomnia in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Suvorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Oct 2017 to 14 May 2018.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 28 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology