A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized Two-part, Multiple Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Efficacy of SB 9200 in Subjects Infected With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 9200 (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ACHIEVE
- Sponsors Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to report top-line results from the second monotherapy dosing cohort of this trial in 4Q 2017. Top-line results from the first cohort of patients in this trial have been disclosed and patient enrollment in the second cohort of this trial has been completed.
- 22 May 2017 According to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, the company's management team plans to host a conference call to discuss top-line results from the initial 25mg monotherapy dosing cohort of the Phase 2a segment of this trial.
- 15 May 2017 The company expects top-line results from the 25mg monotherapy dosing cohort of this trial in the coming weeks, according to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release.