A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized Two-part, Multiple Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Efficacy of SB 9200 in Subjects Infected With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inarigivir soproxil (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ACHIEVE
- Sponsors Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, randomization of patients in the third cohort (100mg) of Part A of this trial has been initiated, and anticipates that it will release top-line results from this cohort in the second quarter of 2018. Detailed results from the second cohort (50mg) of Part A of will be presented at a future medical conferenc.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals media release, inarigivir 50mg daily for 12 weeks met both primary endpoints of safety and efficacy in the second cohort of this trial.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results ftom second inarigivir 50mg monotherapy dosing cohort of this trial published in a Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History