A Pilot Trial To Assess The Feasibility And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin In Patients With Myasthenia Gravis Exacerbation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immunoglobulins (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCIG-MG
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=22) update on efficacy presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology