Pilot Study Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of the Neoadjuvant Use of Tremelimumab (Anti-CTLA-4) Plus Durvalumab (MEDI4736) (Anti-PD-L1) in the Treatment of Resectable Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.