A Phase II/III, Randomised, Multicentre Study of MOR00208 with Bendamustine versus Rituximab with Bendamustine in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (R-R DLBCL) Who Are Not Eligible for High-Dose Chemotherapy (HDC) and Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation (ASCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 208 (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-MIND
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, fourteen patients have been randomized to date.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Nov 2016 According to Xencor media release, following the Phase 2 safety evaluation the study is expected to transition into a pivotal Phase 3 part in 2017.