A Phase II Pilot Trial of Nivolumab + Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel + Paricalcitol + Cisplatin + Gemcitabine (NAPPCG) In Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Paricalcitol (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Jan 2017 According to trial design presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, if 4 of the first 10 patients determined to have partial response, the trial will enroll 25 patients.