A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active-Controlled Study of Oliceridine (TRV130) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Acute Pain After Abdominoplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oliceridine (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO-2
- Sponsors Trevena
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Trevena media release, data from the study has been presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA) and the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS).
- 04 May 2017 According to a Trevena media release, data from this trial will be prented at sponsored symposium entitled Consequences of Poorly Controlled Acute Pain and New Frontiers in Opioid Pharmacotherapy.
- 06 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 42nd Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting 2017, according to a Trevena media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History