A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active-Controlled Study of Oliceridine (TRV130) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Acute Pain After Abdominoplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oliceridine (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO-2
- Sponsors Trevena
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Trevena media release, company announced that it has recently submitted its New Drug Application (NDA) for OLINVOTM (oliceridine injection) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Based on the data from APOLLO, ATHENA, other phase II and Phase III studies.
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Trevena media release, data presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Trevena media release, data from the study has been presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA) and the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History