A 6-months Prospective, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Adaptive-trial-design Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Exploratory Endpoints of Either Placebo or Two Different Oral Doses of LM11A-31-BHS in Patients With Mild to Moderate Probable Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LM 11A-31 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors PharmatrophiX
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 05 May 2016 According to Pharmatrophix website, company is planning to initiate this study in the second half of 2014.
- 05 May 2016 New trial record