Phase 1b/2 Study With GL-ONC1 Oncolytic Immunotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer (VIRO-15)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GL ONC1 (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIRO-15
- Sponsors Genelux Corporation
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a Genelux Corporation media release, data from this trial exceeded the futility boundary of an equivalent interim analysis for a 2-stage Simon design at the current Phase 2 dose level, supporting the continued development of GL-ONC in this patient population.
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a Genelux Corporation media release, the first patient has been treated in the Phase 2 portion of this trial. The company is planning to recruit subjects at additional site(s) in the US. Total of 40 patients are planned to enrolled in the trial in two cohorts.
- 04 Aug 2017 The phase has been changed from 1b to 1b/2,with the addition of efficacy endpoint.Patient number also increases.