A Toll-like Receptor Agonist as an Adjuvant to Tumor Associated Antigens (TAA) Mixed With Montanide ISA-51 VG With Bevacizumab for Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Montanide ISA-51; Peptide vaccines
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.