A Toll-like Receptor Agonist as an Adjuvant to Tumor Associated Antigens (TAA) Mixed With Montanide ISA-51 VG With Bevacizumab for Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Montanide ISA-51; Peptide vaccines
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 6 to 30.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated