A Phase I, Randomised, Single-blind Study to Asses the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Ascending Doses of AZD9567 in Healthy Volunteers Using Prednisolone as Positive Control
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9567 (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2017 Treatment arms has been increases from 5 to 9 (three doses of prednisolone was tested, 5 mg, 20 mg and 40 mg) and patients number also increases.
- 29 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 95, as per detailed description of ClinicalTrials.gov.