A 24-Month, Phase 3, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study of Efficacy and Safety of Solanezumab Versus Placebo in Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ExpeditionPRO
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as Insufficient scientific evidence that solanezumab would likely demonstrate a meaningful benefit to patients with prodromal AD as defined by the study protocol.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2017 This trial was discontinued in Poland (end date: 2017-05-08), according to European Clinical Trials Database.