A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind Study of Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Combination With Either Venetoclax or Placebo in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Who Are Sensitive or Naïve to Proteasome Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 290.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Sep 2019 to 14 Apr 2020.
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.