Phase II, Multi-center Trial of Nivolumab and Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With Untreated Hodgkin Lymphoma Over the Age of 60 Years or Unable to Receive Standard Adriamycin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine (ABVD) Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 13 Nov 2019.
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 May 2016 New trial record