Phase II, Multi-center Trial of Nivolumab and Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With Untreated Hodgkin Lymphoma Over the Age of 60 Years or Unable to Receive Standard Adriamycin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine (ABVD) Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2024 to 13 May 2024.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 13 Nov 2019.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 13 Nov 2019.