A Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety study of CAM2029 for the treatment of acromegaly, neuroendocrine tumors (NETs).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 May 2016 Planned End Date changed to 1 Jul 2012.
- 06 May 2016 New trial record
- 13 Nov 2011 According to a Camurus media release, the company expects to completed and reported by the third quarter of 2012.