A randomized (1:1), double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled exploratory pilot study to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy of systemic (po) application of MP1032 in patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MP 1032 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MetrioPharm
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Mar 2017 Top-line results from this study published in a MetrioPharm media release.
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History