A phase I/II clinical trial of annamycin for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Annamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Moleculin
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, the company has selected Bioscience SA CRO to begin identifying and preparing clinical testing sites in Poland for this trial.
- 06 Jul 2017 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, Dr. Lidia Gil will be the lead European Principal Investigator of this trial.
- 23 May 2017 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, the company is working to resubmit the Investigational New Drug (IND) application in time and expects to initiate the study by the end of July of 2017.