Phase 1/2 Study of Liposomal Annamycin for the Treatment of Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) That is Refractory to or Relapsed After Standard Induction Therapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Annamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Moleculin
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Moleculin media release, Ethics Committee in Poland has approved this trial. Recruitment is expected to initiate in a week. A site initiation visit for the first treatment site was completed and treatment of patients in Poland is subjected to confirmation by the Polish National Office. The Company expects the first patient to be enrolled in first quarter 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Moleculin media release, the company expects to establish a new recommended Phase II dose (RP2D) for Annamycin in first Half of 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Moleculin media release, the company expects to receive authorization from Polish government and to begin enrollment in this trial at the end of 2017. Also company has appointed Dr. Lidia Gil of Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland to be the lead European Principal Investigator for this trial