A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Different Treatment Regimens of AL-335, Odalasvir, and Simeprevir in Treatment-naive and Treatment-experienced Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 Infection Without Cirrhosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AL 335 (Primary) ; Odalasvir (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OMEGA-1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 24 Apr 2017 According to a Medivir AB media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Apr 2017 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, this study will support global development of JNJ-4178.
- 22 Apr 2017 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, more than 365 patients has been enrolled in this trial. Results are anticipated during the second half of 2017.