A Phase 2a Proof-of-Mechanism, Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of ACH-0144471 on C3 Levels in Patients With Low C3 Levels Due to Either C3 Glomerulopathy (C3G) or Immune-Complex Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (IC-MPGN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACH 4471 (Primary)
- Indications Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Tom Barbour is the principal investigator of this study. The trial has currently completed treatment of the first group consisting of two sentinel patients.
- 14 Nov 2017 Preliminary proof-of-concept results from group 1 presented in an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, interim results from Group 1 are expected to be reported by year-end 2017.