Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986202 in Healthy Subjects and to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Efficacy of BMS-986202 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986020 (Primary) ; Famotidine; Interferon alpha-2a; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 May 2016 New trial record