A Two-part, Phase 3b, Prospective, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover Study of the PK and Safety of FEIBA Reconstituted in Regular or 50% Reduced Volume and the Safety of Faster Infusion Rates in Patients With Hemophilia A or B With Inhibitors
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Factor VIII inhibitor bypassing fraction (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2016.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.