Prospective Open Label Study of H.P. Acthar Gel Injection in Patients With Active Non-Infectious Uveitis With Associated Glaucoma Thus High Frequency Regional Corticosteroid and Oral Corticosteroids Cause Intolerable Side-Effects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary)
- Indications Anterior uveitis; Intermediate uveitis; Posterior uveitis; Retinal oedema; Scleritis; Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 May 2016 New trial record