A Randomized, Double-Blind, Within-Subject Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Various Doses of STP705 Administered as Intradermal Injection in Subjects With Hypertrophic Scar
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs STP 705 (Primary)
- Indications Hypertrophic scars
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sirnaomics
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to Sirnaomics media release.
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2016 According to Sirnaomics media release, IND application for the Phase IIa clinical study, has received an approval from U.S. Food and Drug Administration.