A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL PROOF OF CONCEPT STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTS OF MULTIPLE ORAL DOSES OF TASIMELTEON AND MATCHING PLACEBO IN TRAVELERS WITH JET LAG DISORDER
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Jet lag
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 25 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 90.
- 21 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2016 According to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release, screening of patients has began for enrollment in this trial and results from this trial are expected in the first half of 2017.