A Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Malignant Mesothelioma With BAP1 Loss of Function
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the company expects to report data from this study in 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, enrollment completion is expected in 2017.