A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of Pegylated Interferon Lambda Monotherapy in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis Delta Virus Infection (LIMT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIMT; LIMT HDV
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, 24 week interim data from the study will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40.