A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGD013, A Bispecific DART® Protein Binding PD-1 and LAG-3 in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGD 013 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for MGD013 was cleared by FDA and the company expects to dose the first patients in the coming weeks.