VALENS: A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Open-Label, Ascending-Dose, Delayed-Treatment Concurrent Control Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of AT342, an AAV8-Delivered Gene Transfer Therapy in Crigler-Najjar Syndrome Subjects Aged 1 Year and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AT 342 (Primary)
- Indications Crigler-Najjar syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALENS
- Sponsors Audentes Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report preliminary clinical data from this study by the end of 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this trial (enroll and dose the first patient) in the third quarter of 2017.