Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Maintenance Treatment of Anemia in Subjects With Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (DD-CKD) (INNO2VATE-CONVERSION)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNO2VATE-CONVERSION
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 09 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommended continuing the studies without modification.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in an Akebia Therapeutics media release.
- 12 May 2016 New trial record