A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT009 Compared to PT005, PT008, and Open-label Symbicort® Turbuhaler®, as an Active Control, on Lung Function Over a 24-Week Treatment Period in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms telos
- Sponsors AstraZeneca AB; Pearl Therapeutics
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 May 2016 New trial record