A Phase 1-2, Open-Label, Dose-Finding, Proof of Concept, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CX-2009 in Adults With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Solid Tumors (PROCLAIM-CX-2009)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CX 2009 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-CX-2009
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 May 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, this study will be present at American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.