A Phase 1-2, Open-Label, Dose-Finding, Proof of Concept, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CX-2009 in Adults With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Solid Tumors (PROCLAIM-CX-2009)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CX 2009 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-CX-2009
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, this trial is currently enrolling at a dose of 2 mg/kg and the expansion cohorts at the recommended Phase 2 dose in one or more CD166 positive tumor types are expected to initiate in 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, trial design will be presented at at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting.