An Open-Label, Dose-Finding and Proof of Concept Study of the PD-L1 Probody Therapeutic , CX-072, as Monotherapy and in Combination With Yervoy (Ipilimumab) or With Zelboraf (Vemurafenib) in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CX 072 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-CX-072
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, trial design will be presented at at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, the patient enrollment has been initiated for CX-072 in combination with Yervoy (ipilimumab) and Zelboraf (vemurafenib) arms . Also, enrollment for monotherapy dose escalation arm is expected to be complete in second half 2017. An expansion cohort of this study, to evaluate CX-072 as monotherapy, is expect to begin enrolling patients in first half of 2018.