An Open-Label, Dose-Finding and Proof of Concept Study of the PD-L1 Probody Therapeutic , CX-072, as Monotherapy and in Combination With Yervoy (Ipilimumab) or With Zelboraf (Vemurafenib) in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CX 072 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-072
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, the patient enrollment has been initiated for CX-072 in combination with Yervoy (ipilimumab) and Zelboraf (vemurafenib) arms . Also, enrollment for monotherapy dose escalation arm is expected to be complete in second half 2017. An expansion cohort of this study, to evaluate CX-072 as monotherapy, is expect to begin enrolling patients in first half of 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 May 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, this study will be present at American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.