Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Third-Party Open Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single And Multiple Intravenous And Subcutaneous Doses Of PF-06823859 In Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6823859 (Primary) ; PF 6823859 (Primary)
- Indications Lupus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 64.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.