Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Third-Party Open Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single And Multiple Intravenous And Subcutaneous Doses Of PF-06823859 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6823859 (Primary) ; PF 6823859 (Primary)
- Indications Lupus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 64.