A Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Safety of DUR-928 in Subjects with Impaired Kidney Function and Matched Control Subjects with Normal Kidney Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DUR 928 (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors DURECT Corporation
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2017 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, the company expects to complete this study shortly.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 18.