A Phase II Study of Anti-PD-1 Antibody (MK-3475; Pembrolizumab) for the Treatment of Minimal Residual Disease in Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.