A clinical trial to investigate the intravenous formulation of brincidofovir for the prevention and treatment of cytomegalovirus (CMV) and BK virus in haematopoietic cell transplants (HCT) and kidney transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Polyomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Chimerix media release, this trail is expected initiate in the second half of 2016.
- 16 May 2016 New trial record
- 09 May 2016 An IND application for the intravenous (IV) formulation of brincidofovir is anticipated to be filed with the FDA in the third quarter of 2016, according to a Chimerix media release.