A clinical trial to investigate the intravenous formulation of brincidofovir for the prevention and treatment of cytomegalovirus (CMV) and BK virus in haematopoietic cell transplants (HCT) and kidney transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Polyomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Chimerix media release, this trail is expected initiate in the in early 2018.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Chimerix media release, this trail is expected initiate in the second half of 2016.
- 16 May 2016 New trial record